Lead Practitioner: Karis Osborne email: email@example.com Tel: 01902 632719 extension 209
Our aim is:
- To equip pupils with the necessary decision making skills about future progression and their destination when they leave Shepwell School,
- to provide pupils with current information on courses at post 16,
- to give opportunity for maximum exploration of future careers including work experience/work related learning for every pupil,
- to decrease the possibility of pupils making incorrect transition choices,
- to understand how the ‘world of work’ works.
- to keep up-to-date with new careers emerging from technological advances,
- to ensure all Year 11 pupils have at least one post-16 pathway guaranteed when leaving Shepwell School,
- to ensure pupils are tracked beyond Shepwell School and that they do not become NEET (not in education, employment or training),
- to ensure pupils are well equipped for the next stage of their education, training or employment.