We at Shepwell are fully committed to Safeguarding all children and young people. There is an expectation that all adults who work or visit our school take all welfare concerns seriously and report using the schools safeguarding procedures.
We fully recognise our responsibilities by:
- Supporting all of our vulnerable young people and making sure their welfare is our priority.
- Ensuring we practice safer recruitment procedures.
- Following Shepwells robust safeguarding procedures.
- Establishing a safe environment where children and young people flourish both academically and emotionally.
- Continuing staff training and raising awareness of child protection issues.